DPC Mastermind Weekends are intensive workshops to help you get your DPC practice off the ground through a combination of direct mentoring, practical education, brainstorming, peer accountability, and a supportive cohort setting to help you coalesce your DPC vision.
HOW ARE DPC MASTERMIND WEEKENDS STRUCTURED?
- The DPC Mastermind Weekends start with a communal dinner for participants on Friday evening to set expectations for participants & enable faculty to get an understanding of the interests of each attendee.
- Saturday is comprised of a full-day workshop led by at least two DPC thought leaders. Four hours of CME accredited content provides the basic framework (CME credit pending), but each DPC Mastermind Weekend will be tailored to the specific interests of participants.
- Some Masterminds will focus on the basics of establishing a DPC practice (i.e., DPC 101) while others will hone in on how established DPC physicians can continue to grow and refine their businesses (i.e., DPC 201).
- To maximize the impact of the workshop attendance at each event will be strictly limited to 20 participants, though some events will have lower capacity based on facility size.
- Non-faculty DPC doctors participating to support the hosting physicians and act as more direct mentors for attendees (availability will vary between sites).
|Starts||Fri Jun 25 2021, 06:00pm EDT|
|Ends||Sat Jun 26 2021, 06:00pm EDT|