DPC Alliance Grand Round: Modern Treatment of Aeroallergen Disease
July 1 @ 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm$35
DPC Alliance Grand Round – Modern Treatment of Aeroallergen Disease: Nothing to Sneeze at!
The Direct Primary Care (DPC) Alliance is a grassroots, non-profit organization providing vision, leadership, and guidance about Direct Primary Care through physician-led education, mentorship, advocacy, and organizational intelligence.
- Understand the origins of allergy care
- Understand the basic pathology of allergy and aeroallergen induced asthma
- Describe signs and symptoms of allergy and aeroallergen induced asthma
- Describe over the counter treatment options for allergy care and best practices monitoring OTC efficacy
- Understand the role of allergy immunotherapy in treatment of Allergy and Asthma
- Describe the pro/cons of sublingual vs subcutaneous allergy immunotherapy
- Describe indications for advanced immunotherapy through use of biologic agents in treatment of asthma and allergy care.
Attendees that participate in the live DPC Grand Round will be eligible for 1-hour of AAFP Prescribed CME Credit.