It’s always so overwhelming to start equipping your new office. With that in mind, we decided that we could collect the most common items (supplies, equipment, etc) that DPC doctors need for their new practice and put them in one place. In our new section called OFFICE PRODUCTS, you can see all the Amazon images for items that new doctors may need. Many of them were from recommendations given on the two DPC FB pages over the past 6 years. We also went back into our own account and found EVERY Amazon purchase we made during our time at Forest Direct Primary Care when I was the office manager.
Here are some thoughts:
- Do not feel obligated to buy anything if you don’t want to.
- We only used Amazon as a source. These are for reference. You may find other items with McKesson, for example, or even with purchasing groups. Use them if the price is better.
- Always check eBay for the big stuff (exam tables, etc).
- Please send us items you think we missed. We know there will be a bunch.
- Check back often as we will put up featured items that seem cool and are on sale.
Thanks for checking this out. It took a lot of work but imagine a complete list of items that new DPC doctors can easily find and use? This could be it. Just send us your thoughts.