I can’t tell you how much I am impressed with…….everyone and everything down here in South Carolina. Greenville is beautiful. I got to visit Ember Modern Medicine, the home of Dr. Brian Blank. I will show you a video of his clinic soon. The attendees saw other clinics as well. Both nights we “other people” were able to socially mingle with the groups and I truly loved getting to know them. Thank you for sharing your stories. There were folks:
- Who started in October and already have 270 patients
- Who work near the movie studios in Georgia
- Who are passionate about Ohio State football
- Who has another year of residency but already has a plan in place
- Who runs 5 clinics in S.C.
- Who went to UNC and saw some great future hall of fame basketball players in their youth
- Who studied at VMI
- Who does stand up comedy
- Who went to the same undergrad as me (UVa) and we got to reminisce. Go Hoos.
Please see posts on the DPC Alliance FB page about the event. Or on any of the FB DPC pages. Ask these people if it was worth it. They will all tell you YES!
And thanks for letting me hearing about your lives!